Dec 22, 2009

A treasured moment








I know I haven't really been blogging lately.........
but, there's alot of exciting things going on.
We recently got a new and beautiful baby!!!
It was another very exciting moment in my life.
I remember holding my other siblings. What a joy
that was. It's upsetting how quick life goes by.

Kai is now almost three weeks old!!!!!!
Lulu grew quick and so did ash-man.
How do you freeze time? Life is bitter sweet for me.
(With everything changing.)

When I first saw Kai it was un-real.
He was so beautiful and so precious.
I thought to myself "Wow God made
Kai so wonderful and so unique.


What a blessing it is to have Kai as our
new family member!!! I could write
thousands of pages about Kai.
Well, gotta go! I'll blog later.
(probaly more about Kai I wasn't
joking about what I said!:)








1 comment:

The RockStar said...

He is cute isn't he? What happened baby, did your keyboard stop working? Where is my next post to read!