so many good things in my life. So I thought I'd share them.
1. When Galya, Mikey, J-man and Kai came into our family.
I LOVED that day. It was pure Joy in my heart.
2. When Mcwilliam, Maddie, Leah, And Ashinater were born.
It was touching to hold them in my arms.
3. When my aunt and uncle got married!!!
I have two aunts and two uncles.
I got to go to both weddings.
4. When Kai started laughing
Same with all the others.
5. When my Mom decided to homeschool.
Which was about 4 YEARS ago.
6. Getting baptized Galya got baptized too.
I do have a lot more but
I figured it would take ten hours to read.
I really do enjoy my family. Oh yea and,
7. Having a family that loves me.
and
8. Every single gotcha day.
( Gotcha day is when we celebrate
My brothers and sisters coming home!)
And those are some of my FAVORITE moments.
6 comments:
I have tears Rosie. Such a beautiful list.
I read this and think you must really be one wonderful girl! I wish we lived nearby and you could be friends with my children.
Great list, Rosie! I wish other families could see the TRUTH of how much fun and blessing it is to be in a large family! Keep sharing! You are shining for Jesus!!
One of the absolute best days of my life was when I married your Aunt and officially became your Uncle! PS. You looked so beautiful and you were clearly a better dancer than me...
I just love your post, Rosie!! You are such a wise young lady =)
Beautiful post. I love that you appreciate your family so much.
Post a Comment