I'm so sorry I haven't posted
in a long time! To catch you
up here's what has happened.....
We took a trip to absolute paradise,
My grandma got married, I have
alot more family now, Our family is
sick with something, The three oldest girls
went to the mall for a shopping day and that's
really it except for one more thing.
About a week ago my heart was broken.
My great grandfather had passed away.
I was crying non-stop, today I still
miss him.
I was wondering where God had
left to. I was so upset.
I realized God needed my grandpa
up with him so he had to suffer
no more. He is in good hands. I
know that nothing can harm him in heaven.
He can walk and talk and live
freely.
I remember when He took me
into his bedroom and he'd sit me
on his knee. He would tell me all
these things. I can't remember the conversations
between he and I but I loved talking to him.
I was 4 years old and I still
remember that he would talk to
me until it was time to eat dinner.
He was such a kind man who
had a heart for Christ. I miss him.
Before I left their house last summer
I hugged him good-bye. I didn't know
it would be my last good-bye. As I
was hugging him he told me that
Jesus loves me.
I know someday I'll see Him again.
I love him and I hope he
has a wonderful life in his
new home.
3 comments:
Sorry for your loss. Goodto see a post from you again
Oh sweet Rose, this was a beautiful post...It's very sad to loose such a loving man, but he is in a better place. So we'll celebrate his life and I'm so happy that you had a good visit with him last summer. Love and miss you! -Uncle Scott
Post a Comment