I guess I kind of forgot about my blog. Anyways after this post I will be
writing a post to catch you guys up on my life, feelings, and
that sort of thing that you guys have missed out on.
I read a girl's blog and she was having
a great photo contest. I would love to have
one myself. I will be giving away
one beaded hemp choker necklace,
another beaded hemp choker necklace or anklet,
and one beaded hemp ring. I made these
by myself and I oversized them too much
on accident lol. Anyways here are the directions
to enter below.
~ 1 entree: Send me a photo that you
took yourself at gmysterygirl11@yahoo.com
~ 1 entree: Follow my blog
~ 1 entree: Write a blogpost about
this giveaway and if you don't have
a blog facebook, twitter, or personaly
tell people about my giveaway!!!
Just to let you know you need to
leave a comment for each entry.
The first place winner will
get to choose what item they want.
I hope I get a lot of entrees so
please tell as many people as possible.
Thank-you so much and I'm planning
on posting every day or every other
day so I don't leave you
bored with my blog.!!! Here are the prizes!!!!
(Necklace)
(necklace or anklet)
(ring)
(This giveaway ends May 28 2011)



5 comments:
I just emailed you a picture.
I am already a follower
I posted on my facebook page.
I blogged on my blog.
Hey girl!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You won the contest! Please e-mail me at jennifer.rochester@charter.net with your Name, E-mail, birthday, and what state you are from so we can get your subscription started! :)
Post a Comment