but sorry I haven't posted in a little while! So how
have you been?! I am a very happy person!
Tonight is my youth group and I am back in
routine!
I got back from vacation a few days ago
and I have to admit I was very sad but
who wouldn't be?! The greatest part about
leaving my vacation was seeing my siblings
and my parents!
I walked outside to see if the kids had
come home yet and as soon as I walked out
the car pulled up! I heard Ashinater through
the car doors yelling ABAGEE!!!!! That's what he calls me!
I was so over joyed to hug and kiss all of the kids!
I could most likely be the happiest person
on earth today! I'm finally back on routine
and I am so blessed having this awesome
family!!!! Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment