I am. I have been spending 2 weeks in...
Aww common you know, PARADISE!!!!
Not to brag ok I might brag a little
but I have been so super duper spoiled!
The reason I am blessed is because
my Mom and Dad spent alot of time making
sure I am having the best vacation ever.
They love me so much and they gave me this awesome
vacation!
The same with my grandma and grandpa!
They spoiled us the first day we were
with them! And yet another reason
why I'm blessed is because I have this
AMAZINGLY AWESOME family!!!!
And when I lived in this paradise place
I took it all for my every day boring
life. I didn't want to go to the beach.
I didn't want to hang out at a hot pool.
But I realized I was so blessed and I didn't
even realize it!
I hope you enjoyed my post.
Make my day and leave a comment!
Also visit this blog!!!!!!!!!
HERE
Please make their day and follow them but
they may not post because only one of them has
a video camera!!!! But please visit thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment